Ghastly Halloween Pumpkin

Ooooooh Scary


My Grand Daughter designed while I carved this Ghastly pumpkin and then asked if I would "Please GrandPa, put this on your blog". How can you resist a Grand Daughter? So here you go. These are the ones she chose. They are in order of her choice and they are sized as she chose them to be.



 
When I asked her how she wanted her pumpkin carved she said, "I want it scary GrandPa". Ok sweetheart here's my scary carving. Tonight she and her parents are hunting sweets while GrandPa is home waiting for the spoils of victory. Good luck Sweetheart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

The Service this Art Site Offers is the Very Best for Art Buyers

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

The Fix for Copy & Paste Issues between Apple Devices

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

New Years: A time to Defrag your Hard Disk Drive