Reflections on a Lake

Subscribe to Shooting Outside by Email

 

Reflections on a Lake


Reflections on a Lake is meant for a quiet room, a den or library, an office or Boardroom, a bathroom, a bedroom or a dining room. You can purchase any size offered at my Gallery at Fine Art America online. And if the size you are looking for is not available, let me know in the Comments section or via email below. 

 

Location of Lake

I found this lake on a drive to Mt St Helens, and until recently I had forgotten the name and the route I took. It is called Silver Lake and it lies WNW of Mt St Helens., and East of I-5 by about 6 miles on Hwy 504. That I happened to catch a shot of this foggy quality on a very cool morning in December of 2007 was fortunate and lucky. I have sold this photo for placement in homes and offices over the years and it always looks great on the wall. One client placed it on their fireplace mantel, which when printed at 20x30" transforms their living room into a tranquil gathering place. 



 

 

 

 

 

 

  Email Me for a specific size request



 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Focus your Photos

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park