Answers to your Photography Questions

 

Subscribe to ShootingOutside by Email

Free Photo Questions Answered Today





If you have a photography question, you can ask me here in the Comments Section below. I'll do my best at answering them  within a day, but I will limit the time this is available, and there may be times when I'll send you to a link where I've located your answer if I am really busy.

And don't fear asking tough questions. The basis for most tough photography techniques is grounded in simple science, even if the image comes out looking artsy. So fire away on subjects ranging from Photoshop, shooting mechanics, lens and camera use and settings, white balance, portrait, macro, memory card, hard disc drives, computer set up for photography use, RAID storage and backup etc.

But be quick as time runs out at midnight, tonight.


Subscribe to ShootingOutside by Email











Comments

Anonymous said…
Is it too late to ask you a question?
Outsideshooter said…
No of course not, its never too late. But as I said I'll answer as my schedule allows. Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

The Service this Art Site Offers is the Very Best for Art Buyers

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

The Fix for Copy & Paste Issues between Apple Devices

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

New Years: A time to Defrag your Hard Disk Drive