New Work at FAA

For a Visit to my New Work

You can see my newest photo work at FAA or FineArtAmerica and please leave a comment if you care to. This work titled "Aqua Falls" is licensed to sell for $210 as a 20x30" canvas print or ten other sizes.






I'm working on a series of prints I have chosen to call Falling Water and it is taking me much longer than I anticipated, as I have many commitments outside the field of photography also. But even within the field I am busy. And that's just fine because I don't think I do my best work when I sense tension or the need to rush through a piece of artwork. The month of October marks the beginning of an effort of self promotion I need to stay focused on as the year moves toward the Holidays. As I can I will add more pieces I've been working on for sales consideration. 

Thanks for viewing and Subscribe by email


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

The Service this Art Site Offers is the Very Best for Art Buyers

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

The Fix for Copy & Paste Issues between Apple Devices

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

New Years: A time to Defrag your Hard Disk Drive