Sign up for Free Print


Free Print for December

Daisies and Lavender photo, watercolor treated

By subscribing to my email list, you will get a free print during the month of December 2014.  

 Don't worry I don't email often and you can cancel easily

It's easy to do. Click above my pic below to signup and I'll send you a downloadable, printable PDF of my original piece, 'Daisies and Lavender'.

  Since it is a 5"x7" print,  you can either get a 5"x7" frame, or matte it and use an 8"x10" frame. Using these standard sizes makes it easy for you to frame your collection!

Your new print will make a great gift this time of year, and could bring some Spring into someone's life.

 

Questions?


  • So what do I get out of this? Good question. Your email address.
  •  
  • What will I do with it? I'd like to update you with my photo art for sale or a new post.
  •  
  • How often? How about once a month? Or less if you wish, just let me know.  
  •  
  • Can you cancel easily? I'll unsubscribe you as soon as I've read your email.
  •  
  • How do you get your free print? In my reply you'll get a link to your PDF to print.
  •  
  • What if you have trouble printing? I will send along instructions from Adobe to help you.
  •  
  • When do you need to sign up? Between now and Dec 31 2014

Sign Up Right Here Just Click


Rich Collins


Looking forward to hearing from you





Comment on the following question
What free offers have you seen in the last month from photographers or artists?





Trusted sites to visit List_______________________________________________

Holistic Health             http://holisticsaffron.com/
Art Coach                    http://theabundantartist.com/

If you'd like to be on my Trusted sites to visit list, leave a comment below

_____________________________________________________________________      














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

The Service this Art Site Offers is the Very Best for Art Buyers

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

My Method for a Merry Christmas

The Fix for Copy & Paste Issues between Apple Devices

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Thanksgiving Without a Turkey?

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park