The Fix for Copy & Paste Issues between Apple Devices

 Yes I know this has nothing to do with my Photography




Unless I am trying to post a photo within this blog from my Mac



But it has been a problem, with those using Apple devices, for a while now and I wanted to offer an article I ran across to help those with this issue. Once I got used to the ability to copy from one device to another, Apple device, iPhone to Mac, Mac to iPhone, or iPad it was really annoying when this stopped working. 


And once I found this article, I only used the first 6 steps before trying, and it solved the problem. I can now again C&P back and forth as it was meant to use right out of the box. So you might try just resetting the Clipboard, and if that is not the fix then start at the top and work your way through the steps until it is working again. 


The article I consider to be a very well written set of instructions at least for me. And I have posted this article to the Apple Community, in hopes it will help anyone else experiencing these issues


Here is the article How to Fix Universal Clipboard not working between iPhone, iPad, Mac



.....and here's my Photography website if you have a little extra time to view or view this print 


Comment on this issue, has it helped? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

The Service this Art Site Offers is the Very Best for Art Buyers

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

My Method for a Merry Christmas

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Thanksgiving Without a Turkey?

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park