Wishing You a Happy New Year

No permission is granted to copy image for any use
No Permission is Granted to Copy Image for any use


Happy New Year 2015



I wanted to thank my readers for following and reading my blog, sharing it with your friends and buying prints this year. It has been a year of growth, as this New Year will also. 

For all of you who chose to sign up with a subscription and received the Free December Print, thank you also. For new readers or those who missed this free print at home, selection, here's another chance, just sign up for the next Free Print at Home Print from me at Shooting Outside Blog. 

Your new Years Plans and Reviews

Over the past years I have kept track of my goals this time of year, by reviewing my accomplishments as well as my missteps. Like you perhaps I have started with a really brief list, and recorded many instances where I sidestepped most of them along the way. But in recent years I have changed the way I do things.

The Simple new Year Plan


I'll write down a few goals. Leave them untouched for a month. I'll return to them, add details as to any steps I've taken. This only take a matter of minutes. Now I have a progress report. Follow up each month, I like the 1st day of the month.

Try This to Motivate Yourself

For you brave souls, I suppose you could start a blog on your goals, do a monthly review, in writing, publishing your steps for the world to see. I've found by monthly reviewing these, in a word doc, titled New Years 2015 this year, that I feel compelled to remind myself of a commitment I've made.

Declutter

Don't forget to toss or gift anything you've decided to abandon. Lessen the clutter

I wish you all the best of success this year, whether its moving up to a better paying job, starting your own business, finding a life partner, increasing your investments, spending time with your children and family, friends, or improving your education in any area you find fulfilling. 




Subscribe to Shooting Outside Blog

Once you receive an email to confirm you should see this, click on Yes, subscribe me, you're done. I've removed my email to reduce spam, but you'll see it when you subscribe.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Do you ever shoot for free?

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

Soft Focus your Photos