How to see what Art Looks Like on a Wall

This short Article will help You see how art can look on a Wall


I call this one, Mushrooms on a Log II and it was taken at a tiny camping spot in the dense Gifford Pinchott National Forest in WA state

Tap on the highlighted link above to see an example of how my website lets you see one of my pieces might look on your wall. This one is sized at 18"x24" Metal print. Just take a look and then try all 3 print images of this or anyone of my images by first selecting the image of your choice, then tapping on any media you prefer, I chose Metal Prints, in this case, to get a view of how an art selection could look in your home, from a minimalist setting
 



























If you need any help feel free to reach out to me here or on my site and I'll help you set it up for you to view. What you'll notice is that once you've chosen an image, be it Canvas, Art print, Acrylic, Poster or Framed, you will be shown 3 reference images on walls to the left. Not only to see how small or large it will display, but to know how it can look on a wall, and not just the image on the page. I find it very helpful and I'm sure you will too. 

Let others know below in a comment if you wish




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Do you ever shoot for free?

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

Soft Focus your Photos