Happy Festivus and Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas and Happy Festivus


Is it acceptable to wish my readers, or the public at large, just these two wishes? Or should one look up every religion's every country's customs to wish them a good season at or near this time of year? I guess one could make an argument either way. But it is enough for me, the sole writer at my own blog, to wish people the customary and religious tradition I grew up with. And in doing so you as the reader, can accept or reject, or emotionally supplant your own customary tradition as you read my Headline. 

So accept my best of intentions and enjoy this holiday with your closest of friends and relatives. Be happy even in the midst of occasional differences of opinion or any other matters of worry or inflicted emotional pain. This holiday is expected to place a warm, glowing attitude within all of us. Turn on the Christmas music, deck your halls and other rooms, doorways and windows and trees and welcome in the joy. 

One other thing; don't let all of this joy and merriment leave you lacking capturing photos for the future and the present. And be sure you share them online, over your cell phone or in print. 


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Is it acceptable to wish my readers, or the public at large, just these two wishes? Or should one look up every religion's every country's customs to wish them a good season at or near this time of year? What else could I have wished?

Comment below and thanks for viewing my blog



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Soft Focus your Photos

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?