Merry Christmas to all my readers. I want thank everyone for reading all of my posts over the years. I wish you all the very best of this Holiday and of course a very happy and successful New Year.

Now about all that is left is the wrapping of the presents, yes I usually wait until the last possible second to get the gifts under the tree.

Peace and Tranquility and don't forget to shoot more pics. Maybe even with a DSLR for a change. That's what I use 90% of the time. How about you?


____________________________________________________________________________

To those who are wondering, when I took this photo, there was so little snow on the mountain, that I pulled back both Recover and Fill Light to 0, pulled back the Blacks, pushed the Brightness and the Contrast very high, and reduced Clarity and Saturation to -100 in order to achieve at least a semblance of a glow for an added snow feel. Then before saving I used Bicubic hich gave me a softer appearance when reducing severely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Focus your Photos

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park