Happy Best Year







Like a fresh sunrise on a mountain lake, each new year offers us a chance to begin anew; rethink our life, our work, our passions. Take an opportunity no matter how much the effort, to re-align your efforts and accomplish a more productive lifestyle, a more manageable workflow and a sharper take on your passions.

Today I have gone through my photography business papers, tossed notes, organized coming events, prepared a contact list, readied a recent shoot's image files for printing, re-profiled my Vizio lcd, and set my framed prints near the door to haul to the gallery for a month-long show here locally. OK I actually started yesterday afternoon. I have also done much of the same to my retirement paperwork, my Roth IRA re-investment paperwork and some desk cleaning. You may not need to do nearly as much as I have, or you may have a month of work to do, but don't just think about it. Or you'll be reading something like this again at this time next year wishing you had.

I wish all of my readers a Very Best New Year in every sense of the word. Make it a great one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Focus your Photos

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park