My Gallery Showing at Northbank Artists Studio

January 8th, 5pm till 9pm at Northbank Artists Gallery, 1005 Main St, Vancouver WA 98660. Local artist April Kiessling has invited me to be among 4 artists to display their works. These are the prints I have decided to show. The first is a canvas of 30x60" dimension and is titled 'Light From Beneath', which is a rather dramatic photo I took and spent time creating the effect. The next is a 20x30" titled 'Tulip in Red', a close-up of a new classic in tulips which demands a respectful placement in the home. And the 3rd is another 20x30" titled 'Orchid', which has a black and white treatment allowing for a minimal amount of color so as to mimic the tepid scent of an orchid. Understand these photos are web-class only.

I realize many of you will not be able to attend. But for those who are local and can I'd enjoy meeting you and of course I'll bring along my portfolio of many other prints available.


____________________________________________________________________________________



____________________________________________________________________________________




____________________________________________________________________________________




___________________________________________________________________________________

Please introduce yourself if you are able to come, but I have another engagement later so prior to 7pm might be best. Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Soft Focus your Photos

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

New Years: A time to Defrag your Hard Disk Drive