Remarkable how much traffic comes when we keep Publishing

 For years I have seen traffic rise and fall and it's always, aligned with the activity we produce whether it be an article on our specialty services or products.


Mine is photography. And when I'm too busy to write or show off my talent, the decline is predictable. However when I post more often, the readers and the traffic numbers rise to align themselves almost perfectly with my effort.


This article is more an objective slant on what causes our visitor numbers to rise or fall. It is up to us as blog owners, writers and for me, a photographer, to reasonably expect the visitors to follow whatever I choose to do. write and post often or not. Show my work or not also plays into this. 


In this post I will simply leave my website address, no photography, to see how the visitors and traffic shows, as compared to an article with reasons behind I write most articles I produce


My Photography


Leave a comment below if you choose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Soft Focus your Photos

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

New Years: A time to Defrag your Hard Disk Drive