You May Want to be Added to my Email Update List

 Here's How to Add Yourself to my Wall Art Update List

 


 

In an honest attempt to expand my email list for reaching those of you interested in updating wall art, I'm seeking your permission to send you occasional updates to my collection of images.

I am a photographer and over the years have spent a great deal of time shooting and editing my photos. Select the frequency you wish to receive updates and reminders, Quarterly or Annually.

Here’s a link to see my collection at my website

It's worth a look and if you decide you’d appreciate updates, contact me at by tapping on Contact button next to my profile photo.

By the way I offer prints on most all popular media, but also many other art items to include Greeting Cards, Phone Cases, Shower Curtains, Throw Pillows, Duvet Covers, Yoga Mats, Fleece Blankets, coffee mugs, apparel and many other categories to fit your needs.

And know this, your email is exclusive to my updates, and for no other purpose. Know your email will not be shared, sold or given to anyone. It simply won’t happen. Period. And you can cancel by merely contacting me on my website.

I want to thank you for taking a minute to read my request and hope you’ll allow me to help you make wall art decisions for your homes and offices. You've no doubt gone through a lot of work making your home look as you like it, and now's the time to add that special touch of art by visiting me here


If you're new here, click to Subscribe to the latest post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Do you ever shoot for free?

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

Soft Focus your Photos