Let's Celebrate the Covid-19 Clear Skies Effect

All across the globe we are seeing clear skies due to the lack of smog



And while the virus isn't anything to celebrate, certainly we can try to enjoy our skies more now.

As a contrast to what we're seeing now I wanted to post a sky I had shot on a stormy afternoon which was perhaps my all time favorite and I'm hoping you enjoy it as much as I do.




I call it Sky on Sky on Fire
and here's that clear sky I'm seeing over the Tehachipi Mountains




                      Thanks for taking a look and if you feel inspired, please link through and leave me a comment, I'd appreciate it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Do you ever shoot for free?

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Focus your Photos