Affordable Iron Creek Bottoms Photo Art

Iron Creek Bottoms


Photography Prints




Comments

Outsideshooter said…
Please take a moment to share using the Google, Twitter and FB links, or by adding this post link to your favorite site.
Walter Paul said…
on this particular image - which I enjoy very much and which I remember having seen before - the image reminds me of many of my abstracts - and this is quite amazing to me because this similarity is so striking - not only for images that are taken here on earth - but also with many images that I have that were taken on other planets recently - I often wonder exactly what that means - if anything -
Outsideshooter said…
Thank you Walter, and I can only say that similarities of natural occurrence appear since they cannot avoid one another, appreciate your comment very much

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Focus your Photos

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park