Details on any Particular Print Available Now

.

Looking for Details on any of my Photoart Prints?

 

I've made many sales in which I did not get the email address or phone number of the buyer, only to find later that I wondered if they wanted information related to where I got the shot, the location, the directions to where it was captured, how I created it, what I did creatively to cause the effect, or any other relevant data they might now wish they had asked about at the time they purchased it. It makes sense that a buyer, now owner of art, is able to discuss it with visitors to their home. It makes the piece much more interesting, than just the piece itself, even if it is dazzling, powerful or just the right color for their decor. 

If you, as you wander through this blog, happen to locate pieces you'd like data on, just email me at rcphotos @ q. com and I'll be more than happy to send you all I have so your understanding is better than just the appearance of the photoart piece you're admiring. Also if you like, let me know in your email request, if you would like me to send an occasional email about future works coming up. 

Thanks for stopping by and here's wishing you the best of Christmas and Holiday Cheer. 



You'll notice I've separated my email, please push it back together, as I am preventing machine bots from emailing me. I'd rather not have to deal with tons of those, thanks. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Focus your Photos

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park