Help Me Clear up the Haze: What is Shooting Outside all About?

Why Does Shooting Outside Exist?

 

To be honest, this post is asking for your help. I need to find out what you think of my blog. I'll post of few questions below that I hope you'll take a couple of minutes answering. The only effort is that you'll need to answer the questions by preceding the answers with a number as I have below. Thanks.

So what is unclear here? 

1. While the site url is 'outsideshooter.blogspot.com', the title is 'Shooting Outside'. 

?.  Is that confusing to you or can I continue? 


2. Is this site about Tips and Tricks or my photography for sale?

?. Is it immediately clear to you or should I make some changes? 


3. Did landing here give you what you thought you were here to see?

?. Or did you come here for a reason unrelated to the link and if so what was your reason for visiting?


Three simple questions


The reason I'm asking for your help is I recently paid for a study, which gave me results I find may warrant some changes, and I'd like to hear directly from readers like you. Thanks very much for your two minutes and your million dollar answers.

By the way, feel free to add any comments at all, that relate to this study. My goal is to improve reader experience. 







42460

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Focus your Photos

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park