Not common to find red fungi during the Fall in the Pacific NW. Color is unretouched, that is, no settings within the camera or Photoshop were pushed to create a redder red, or more saturated tone. The sky was overcast and not bright, so the natural color bump which can occur on an overcast day was also not sufficient to amplify the range of red. This is an example of what can be achieved on a gray, and sometimes miserable day in the Pacific NW so go grab your camera and head out. You'll likely catch many periods during your outing when the wind and the rain gives you an opportunity to capture some better than imagined shots on a day such as this, even in the midst of Winter.



Add a Comment Below

Comments

Hi.. I read about the comment problems you have or had and I'm having the same issue :( I have the settings just as you posted- Comment Location. Full Page
Who can Comment. Anyone
Comment Moderation. Never
Show word verification? No

But I don't have my blog connected to G+ plus, because I don't want everyone to see my real profile (My blog is about Nail art, Polishes etc) I'm a new blogger and need HELP! Thanks! and sorry

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Focus your Photos

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park