Calling Artists, Authors & Photographers

Calling all Artists, Authors and Photographers.

My site is for artists / authors / photographers to be interviewed by myself and so to show off their work.

This site was only started in February of this year, but it already has got a good following and we have had well over 2000 unique visitors since we started.

We have also generated sales through the interviews.

I have 10 interview spaces for artists. 10 for Photographers and 19 for Authors.

These will be published over the next 4 months.

If you are interested, please email me direct at iam [@] 1stangel.co.uk with a link to view your work and a small introduction.

Guest bloggers also welcome.

If anyone would like to guest author now and again about art and, or literature, please email the above address, again with a link to view something your have already written and a small introduction about yourself. No payment but you are able to link to your work in a signature at the bottom of your piece.

Thank you for your time.

1stAngel
1stAngel

Comments

tonyp said…
Hi OutsideShooter! Your blog is amazing! It looks very clean and informative. I love your work and would love to link your blog to my "Artist That Stopped Me"blog. I really love your work!
Artist That Stopped Me Blog
Outsideshooter said…
Thanks tonyp, I would be happy to have you link my blog. Much success to you.

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Do you ever shoot for free?

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

Soft Focus your Photos