This week's featured art is IMG_0240 Lost on Mossy Trails II by Rich Collins




Walking alone in the woods following a path refreshes me more than anything else. The air is almost always fresh, often crisp. The sounds are like loud snowflakes, even on a clear day. Birds are ever present, owls 'whooo', squirrels bark, Jays Screech and crows Caww. The occasional deer stares until she bounds away. Black bear look in my direction but always move on. Coyotes continuously on the move put distance between us. Elk scream their tiny high pitched calls. As always when I return to the beginning of the trail, it is as if I have slept for a year.



This print is available in my Dimensionz Gallery.

Prices for IMG_0240 Lost on Mossy Trails II begin at $16.98, subject to change.




Tags: , , ,

Comments

Admin said…
Hi Rich,
I really love this photo. It looks so fresh and inviting,just like anyone's dreamland.
Outsideshooter said…
Thanks Lyon. I quite honestly nearly got lost getting back. Thus the name.

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Focus your Photos

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park