Find the Red Maple on Fire in the Rain at my Photo Art Site

Just for the fun of it, I challenge you to locate a Maple tree on Fire in the Rain 



Awhile back I was out shooting when a brief, if somewhat heavy pattering of rain hit, and I had no choice other than to shoot this maple tree. Later as I looked it over using Affinity Photo software, I decided to dance it up a bit. So I spent the better part of 3 hours using several photo editing tools and layers trying my best to make this a standout image that some would end buying, and hanging on their wall. I have used it, and I have gifted it for birthdays and Christmas, as gifts. It's one of my favorites from a sense of impact and tranquilness. It simply works for me and I hope you enjoy the fun getting there.

Obviously I wont share a pic of it so it will be a fun escape from the norm just to see how long it takes to find it, and trust it's not that hard. If you will, add a comment and let me know 

Here's another that might take a little longer, a grimy face of a blue collar worker. The essence of an American work force member.

And just for another challenge, see if you can hang the following image to your wall, Grand Oak Tree


 
Adding a comment will pop up like this



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rates Have Been Cut - Could Now be the Time to Consider New Wall Art? - UPDATED

How to Add Your Photography to my Linked in Group. - UPDATED

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

My iPhone X is Not Sounding a Text Alert: WHY??

Trip to Mt St Helens Foiled by the Clouds

Your Customer Doesn't Just Buy a Print.............

Soft Proofing in Photoshop