You Won't find any AI works done here

AI

                       is experiencing a moment, and it deserves to


However you won't see it on my website art pages, because all of my works, prints, shower curtains, coffee mugs, yoga mats and the like are all created by me. From the thought of a natural scene or subject I want to locate to the final image the massaging is all done at my hands and my creativity. 


Yet I have to give thanks for some of my creative images, to the software of both Adobe Photoshop and Affinity Photo, as without the benefits of the tools within each editor, I would not have been able to make the photographic results in any other fashion as a photographer of digital cameras and lenses. But these have never been referred to as Artificial Intelligence.


Is that an argument for discussion? Or is it my creative bent to achieve the finished image for printing using my mind as the teacher in this final image? I suppose one could argue both sides and end with a handshake. But I like to believe without my mind it would not have ended in its version without my mental input. 


Here is an example


Breathing....Waiting....Rock Face Photograph by Rich Collins


You can see it better by linking through, but you can also see that from the opening shot all that is in this image is a stream and a rock wall. However you can't miss the face in the rock which all I really did was to add circular shapes and color them red with a set of slitted cat,  alligator, or snake eyes. In this case I have created a rock creature and done nothing else that fitted a rock face where I spotted a rock face. The creative element in this was not AI, but a photo editing software which was guided only by myself, not an element of Artificial Intelligence. Thus I have titled it "Breathing..Waiting..Rock..Face".

A little spooky and yes I'm a little late for Halloween but it makes my point. Ai is not necessary for the fun I had in creating this from my right brain lobe.


Care to engage in a conversation about the use off AI in art? Comment below or comment on my website.


  

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Focus your Photos

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park