How much Will You Add to Your Art Collection in 2023? It's a New Year

 Many of us have been living with the same art on our walls for years. 


I'm just wondering how many pieces you will replace on your walls this new year of 2023.


I've been doing a little research among friends and family and what I've found is that most of us have not added more than a few pieces of wall art in the past several years. Most  everyone I spoke with, (because I produce photographic art), admitted it is time to take art on their walls more seriously in the upcoming year. That was good to hear for me because I sell photography prints, among numerous other items. Some 25 different products in some cases. 




It begs the question What were we all waiting for?

I met with, or spoke with 30 plus family adults over the Holidays and will have the chance to speak to another 7 by the time New Years passes. The overwhelming majority assured me that the money they've already spent on remodeling and updating their homes included a minor amount for arts. All of those adults had been concerned with their home values as a result of the money spent, which were appreciating tremendously because of the updates and remodels, in addition to the across the market increase nationwide in home values.

Now that those projects are finished, they can update the art in their homes and offices. Well you can imagine how good that made me feel. Of course I don't expect all the sales to come from me, but just knowing where they were, felt good. After all I spend a lot of my time shooting and editing my work for the best results and income.

My thoughts are now wondering just where you and your family and friends are on art in 2023?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. I would ask that you link through to my site though, as I am experiencing some technical difficulties here for comments section. I haven't been able to figure it out as yet, but hopefully I'll have it fixed soon. Here's my website Rich Collins Photography Rich Collins Photography and feel free to comment under any prints or other products if you would. 

Wishing you all a fun, happy and safe New Years celebration. Do be safe, and watch out for your party or get-together friends and family too.

Thanks for visiting














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Do you ever shoot for free?

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

Soft Focus your Photos