Nothing More than a Very Merry Christmas

 Happy Christmas 2022 🎄




Just wanted to wish everyone of my readers/commentors and customers Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. All year long I work towards goals of producing more photography as well as more variants of my prints. And yet at this time of year all I think about is others. You have been there for me for a long time now and I truly appreciate your sticking with me. 


And even if your Holidays have seen some challenges this year, take a deep breath, and give everyone you know and love, your best self with lots of smiles, lots of love, lots of cheer. Because whatever the difficulties you have had or are having, this is that time of year to show our best selves toward others.








Do you ever discover ways to support one another? What ways are working for you?

Have you found that sending helpful links to another is truly helpful to them? Which ones are you using?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Do you ever shoot for free?

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

Soft Focus your Photos