Review 2021 and 2022 Outlook for my Fine Art

 2021 in Review and 2022 Looking Ahead 


Here it is again, another year almost in the Rear View Mirror. 


As the year progressed I was delighted to see the views here increase and as happy to see many new visitors to my Art Site. This year was similar to last year in that we got out less, we shopped online more, a big help for some of us in the art world, we met with family less but we are perhaps coming to grips with that sort of lifestyle even though we long to get back to the good ole' days, and we will, we are.

 

I also want to ask for your help in achieving my goals here, for your benefit, such as adding what you want to see here. Adding comments below always help me update or make changes that address your concerns. While I cannot add or change all of your requests, I will promise to make every effort to consider all that come to me as this new year brings.  


In addition if you wish to see any new photography shoots at area locations that are special to you, let me know. As I set my travel itinerary for 2022, I will see if your request fits my itinerary.

 

As usual since your plans are slowed down some, don't let this Christmas or New Years drift away before reaching out in anyway you can to those family members who are perhaps not available to visit. They may be relying on you more than ever this year.


Do visit my website if even only for viewing, though a sale is welcome, just to break away from all the social flutter we seem to have gotten ourselves into.


Merry Christmas 2021 and Happy New Year 2022



If you're new here, click to Subscribe to the latest post





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Do you ever shoot for free?

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

Soft Focus your Photos