Life on Dead Canadian Thistle Heads

Life on Dead Canadian Thistle Heads



This is a pic from my cell phone, not any camera body or lens, so pardon the quality enlarged and mis-focused. I just was out at the property and walked out behind the barn to see quite an unusual site. On the thousands of dead seed heads from Canadian thistles were growing some sort of very small leafed plant, nestled in among the barbed seed brackets. I'll re-shoot this with my Canon and a good lens to get a much better shot over the next few days if I can find suitable sunlight for an ISO100 capture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Focus your Photos

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park