Thanksgiving From Me, OutsideShooter


I read something today which caused me to write this, a podcast from Alyson Stanfield's artbiz blog

If I could thank you in person I would, but since that is not possible I just wanted to take today to thank you for your interest in my blog, for reading and occasionally taking the time to Comment, for linking to my Galleries at Imagekind, and for purchasing my Fine Art Prints there, for asking questions which I can help you with here, for sending me links to help me learn new techniques or info on updated equipment in the field or seminars in my area. This would be the proper day to thank you all, so thanks.

And for all of you who celebrate Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving too.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Thanksgiving, Outside Shooter! I'm so glad to hear the words resonated with you. And thank you for listening to the podcast!
Outsideshooter said…
Your inspiration was all I needed to write one myself, and hopefully my readers will appreciate the thought. BTW have you added your blog to Verve? Look to the right column Verve earth & your blog. Not my site, only my blog is listed there, I merely like it as another avenue to help promote. Take Care.

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Soft Focus your Photos

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

New Years: A time to Defrag your Hard Disk Drive