Join my Group...Photography Art Buyers

 You can join and upload up to 5 images 


You'll link through and join at my group 'Photography Art Buyers' for photographers like yourselves who want to expose your work to those who buy art from rising artists. 

Once there you'll reach out to me to join, and I'll read your bio to see if you fit well, and then you can post and upload 1-5 images. This is good until February 

You'll know you're in the right place when you see this image at my group  


 



Here is my article for posting images

Call to Artists. Let's get 2024 started with enthusiasm.

Bring your most unique and creative images to Photography Art Buyers. The intent is to showcase your work here. As a group which is reaching out to art buyers, consider this your opportunity to connect with those currently buying or displaying your work, if they choose to do so.

1-5 images, of your choice of color, sepia, black & white, selective color, monotone, overlay and variations of these treatments as parameters for your work. You set your own limits or none at all, so long as the work has a sense of creative shooting or editing. Still, movement, overlaying, traditional, your own flair are all acceptable. Feel free to review your own work standards, or explain them to us, if that is appropriate for you. Brevity is encouraged.

Any genre is acceptable other than the distasteful, judged solely by myself, and will be removed. Anyone here who is offended will please communicate to me, and I will take appropriate action if needed.

Your images are not subject to any specific time-frame and can be work you've completed today or 90-ish years ago, but must be yours.

Enter the images in a single post or seperate posts, but to make your images easily recognizable as yours, post them consecutively, not between other entries.

Entries will begin on February 2, 2024
Ending on February 29, 2024

Here's wishing all of you, your best opportunity at Photography Art Buyers. This call is not about prizes, but exposure within this group.

Any questions, reach out to me prior to posting. Feel free to ask others to join by contacting me. Tap on my profile, choose Follow, then message me, if that method is still functional. Otherwise post your question right here in this group. Another way to reach me is using my blog: https://lnkd.in/bDhnf2v and enter your name, email address and message to me. No capture of your email address nor will it show to anyone visiting my site. Your email will remain anonymous.

I am not a technical wizard for uploading, but perhaps someone else might step in to help. I am not aware of limitations by LinkedIn for data in images when uploading, but if you are prevented, know that it is not my choosing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

The Service this Art Site Offers is the Very Best for Art Buyers

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

My Method for a Merry Christmas

The Fix for Copy & Paste Issues between Apple Devices

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park