About Who I am and where I started in Photography

Almost everyone I meet when it comes to my photo art asks me, as I suppose they do most artists, is how did you get started? 



Since I was a very young boy on the farm, 6 or 7, I have been shooting everything in my line of sight. In those early days I found that anything could inspire me. Grasshoppers and Gartner snakes to coyotes and eagles, as well a rows of crops we grew. Eventually I was given a small Brownie, just to prevent me from using my Mother's Kodak out in the fields. I was thrilled. Since then I have gone through many styles of shooting and editing. Eventually I have settled on two distinct presentations, described below. It's a journey and I hope you can enjoy this while you're here

Fine art and Emotive art: I divide them; Fine art will be that idyllic scene that fits a particular space on your wall and in your heart, while Emotive art is the one that grabs you, shakes your senses and perhaps appears even more realistic or powerful than nature intended. You be the judge. 

In selling digital rights managed image, files I keep the rights managed part very simple. Contact me by adding a comment under any image or tapping 'Contact' and then Send Private Message


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Focus your Photos

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park