And so this is Christmas


Wishing you all a Very Best Christmas and Holiday Season as well as a coming year.

With almost all the gifts bought & wrapped, a short shopping trip today, (yes I drag my feet sometimes), the balance of this weekend will be filled with family & friends, cooking a Holiday ham and all the trimmings, phone calls, emails, short photo trips and a little lounging.

So put on your favorite Christmas music, mine just happens to be The Trans-Siberian Orchestra and get into the excitement of Holiday Cheer & Chatter, gift-giving, whether self-made or store-bought, and spending time together, in-person or via the cell.  

Remember if you don't you'll have to wait another entire year for the next opportunity. And of course if you've waited too long to get a gift for someone you should have (shame on me) link to my Photo Store.  


And my personal favorite Wizard in Winter.

Or should I say Elli's, my Grand Daughter's favorite. She sits on my lap at my computer desk and pretends like she is playing the keyboard on a mere glass-top desk. But it is fun to watch her get so excited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Focus your Photos

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park