This week's featured art is by


If you can imagine a more downtown "NYC Life is For Real" you must let me know, because I have found myself deep in thought and pleased immensely while viewing this piece of art by my good friend Walter Bebirian.



This artist is without a doubt the most prolific I have ever had the pleasure of conversing with. He leans in every direction of creativity, at times diffusing reality with intelligence and at others settling into the plausible realm of minimalism.



Take a look at this by linking to the word 'by' just below






Tags: , , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Do you ever shoot for free?

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

Soft Focus your Photos