Outside Shooter First Post

 Can you remember the first time you picked up a camera and started shooting?


 It was like a breath of fresh air when the film was developed. You created some photographs. Never mind that most of them were ordinary or even not-so-good. But for some of us we recognized in us an innate ability to frame or compose an occasional photo which really grabbed us and others who viewed it too.

My first memorable one was of a wagon wheel, or an angle of a wagon wheel when I was a youngster. I recall most everyone who saw it just stared for a time before saying, (everyone said this) "What is it?"

But an Uncle of mine looked and right away recognized it. He later went on to become the family photographer. I always enjoyed it when he looked at my photography. He could see what I could see. I am now the family photographer, and I do produce and sell photos at my website where I have the Galleries at Pixels

Can you recall your first impressive photo? Here's your chance to explain all it involved and how you impressed others, or not such as I. Think back. I know you can recall one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Soft Focus your Photos

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

New Years: A time to Defrag your Hard Disk Drive