Part 2...Should You and Why I Upgraded to 6.5" iPhone XsMax...Part 2


I'm not a professional reviewer. 

This is mine and I can only give you my experience and opinion. 



  UPDATE on Credit info Below

Apple ended in crediting me the full $525 in trade in value without having partial in gift card. That's what I expected but until I noticed in my credit charges I didn't know and it was a nice surprise.









 

A very short video, 1.3 seconds, recorded in Time-Lapse


Here's how Apple contacted me


Apple GiveBack

Good news. Your trade-in is complete.

Thanks for using Apple GiveBack. Everything checks out, so we are issuing you a refund in the amount of $525.00. Please allow up to 14 days for this to show up as a credit to your payment method. Part of your refund may also be issued on an Apple Store Gift Card. 
Order Number: WXXXXXXXX3
Ordered on: September 16, 2018

Apple GiveBack
Trade-in

Your Device:

iPhone X
Serial/IMEI: C3XXXXXXXXXH

Payment Method:

 Just received this email this morning, so you can see it took 4 days shy of a month. And I have a feeling whatever part is issued in a gift card will just as easily be used as my credit card to upgrade to a wireless charging pad and/or wireless ear buds. That i took that long tells me they must be handling a lot of trade ins. 
__________________________________________________________________________



Let's get back to my review. I haven't noticed any scratches and unless something truly world-shaking happens to it, I won't. Corning's Gorilla Glass just got a lot stronger. It has also been thoroughly tested to HDR10 (10 bit color) in addition to Dolby Vision (12 bit color) certification standards, which prior to this were only available on the highest quality tv's. And the resolutions delivers at 2688 x 1242, the highest on any iPhone to date. 

Another feature that astounds me is the Xs and XsMax's 4 microphones and its ability to record video in stereo sound. 

The XsMax also has marginally upped the battery, by promising 25 hours of talk time, 15 of video play and 13 of browsing online. I will never be able to review that as my lifestyle simply doesn't require that much use in any of those areas. But I know that if I charge in the morning, freely use all three features, I am good even when I recharge the next morning, and it recharges faster. I can get a full charge the next morning in 15 minutes but I'm rarely down more than 50%, even after a frantic day of trying to get in touch with, browsing and shooting pics and videos.

 Overall as only having used it for a few weeks, I am completely satisfied, and as far as I can tell several of my friends and family are seriously thinking of upgrading or buying the Xs or the XsMax, soon

You might at least give it a look, and if I haven't answered all of your concerns, perhaps after a year I may give this another go.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Focus your Photos

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park