Selecting the Right Print for your Walls

Could it be That Simple?

 

You've been staring at that spot on your wall for some time now, you've looked at countless prints, you've measured and compared with friend's walls and still you haven't ordered one. You know you want one but you feel constrained. What is it that's hanging you up? If its the price, buy a smaller one or from another artist or photographer, IF, that is, they have one you want. 

You think if you buy one that you won't like it as much as you did when you saw it online. So you hesitate, cause prints aren't cheap, well some of them are, mine are affordable, not cheap. I have found each and every time I have hung a new print, that I loved it and have kept it up far longer than I should have. But I didn't make the decision lightly, because even as a photographer, prints still cost me too. Yet I've never been disappointed in what it does to a room. 

Or you don't have a good sense of what colors will blend well into your rooms. You know what? If it isn't a perfect match, I find that over a few days and weeks the art becomes the room, rather than the other way around. If the colors are close, they literally enhance what already exists, and become so significant that the slight color differences, are not the problem you once thought they might be. Art, after all, is its own statement. And we do paint our walls every so often. 

If you are on the edge of buying a print, and have been, let me encourage you to visit my page and finally get some art into your rooms. There are two full pages I have for you to look through. Some are traditional, some are bold. Take a trip to my art, think about spending a couple hundred bucks on something that you'll treasure for a generation. 

http://1-rich-collins.pixels.com/




Here's just one example

Sell Art Online

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Focus your Photos

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park