Departure from Art --- Go Hawks

 

 

I have to Show my FanNatic Attitude


And because Seahawk Fans are known as the 12th Man 

 

 

Who can tell who will win, but certainly because I am a Washington State artist I am placing my belief in the Seahawks.  Last weeks comeback in the last few minutes by the Seahawks was one for the record books. This Super Bowl, is being played by the two best teams, and they are both 4th quarter teams. If last weeks game was a nail biter, this game could be one too. Here's hoping Sherman's elbow won't prevent him from using his regular technique. 

 

Russel will need to be able to reach his receivers and be able to scramble, but my feelings are unless he relies on more than running, the Seahawks will have a rough day. Patriots QB Tom Brady has 3 extremely reliable receivers but if they avoid Sherman, and make connections, the game could sway in favor of the Pats. I'm positive Pete Carroll has this covered, but I am often surprised by nickel defense change ups. 


I could go on forever but whether they win or lose, I am still proud of their team making it two years in a row to the Championship playoffs and the Super Bowl.


Go Hawks

  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Soft Focus your Photos

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park

New Years: A time to Defrag your Hard Disk Drive