Lunacore Photoshop Training Water Drops














Ever had a photo you wanted to add a little pizzaz to? I have one of rain on leaves I really am fond of. I have printed it and have it hanging so people who visit can see it. However one day a client was visiting and asked if I had one just like it but with flowers in it. I said I'd have to check and I'd get back with her. After searching all of Bridge I had to admit I had a few but wasn't able to find what she wanted. Then I came across one which had everything she wanted but the water drops. I did a search in my OutsideShooter's Photoshop Tutorial Search engine on this page below About Me, and came up with this. The photo above is from the tutorial.

It's relatively simple and adds a subtle splash to your image. Give it a try, then bring back your Comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Dull to Dramatic Photography

Shooting Christmas Can be Fun.......or........

Consciousness Coupled with Photography Art

Do you ever shoot for free?

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Soft Proofing in Photoshop

Not Having Much Fun With Photoshop?

Soft Focus your Photos

Photo Use Acronyms Explained

Two very special prints at Fort Vancouver NHS a National Park